Saturday, September 06, 2008

Workin' It

Good news... I made it to Curves 4 times this past week, and I walked 2 1/2 miles last night. Yay for me! I'm not sure where the actual weight is, I'm trying not to check every day, LOL... we'll see how long that lasts :) My eating has not been super fabulous, however. I have been making better choices, but not consistently. Better yes, Good no. Today I plan on spending some quality time on the Wii Fit since I can't get out of the house, and DH is sleeping (he works nights) so I can't get on the noisy treadmill in the bedroom. I'm thinking that after a couple more weeks of consistency going to Curves I will be able to get on the elliptical again and not be in horrible agony :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you. Keep it up. I am gonna be joining you here soon. I need to get a membership somewhere. They took our gym out at school for remodel and update.