Sunday, December 06, 2009

Good Morning

It is 10:41am, I'm tired but in a somewhat good mood, thankfully :)

  • I'm on my first cup of coffee, but willing to drink the entire pot in short order :)
  • hungry, but too tired to get up and cook... I don't usually eat cereal, even though it would probably be more convenient
  • my house is a disaster, and I am weighing the odds that I can get the children to pitch in and clean
  • feeling a bit anxious about my son, Nathan, turning 18 next month... I worry that he isn't ready to be an adult and he should just go back to being 12 :)
  • have a meeting with Nathan's teacher next week to discuss the possibility of early graduation
  • Yes, he is a smart little sucker, but his issues with Aspergers worry me that he will not be able to hold a job and he will therefore live with me until he is 50.
  • Anna thinks she is grown and knows everything
  • People tell me that's normal for a 14 (almost 15!) year old girl.
  • I'm convinced that there is nothing normal about that girl.
  • Nicholas has been my bright spot for years, though lately I think maybe he's not so bright, LOL
  • Love him much though :)
  • He still hugs me and tells me I'm the best mommy ever
  • usually when he wants something, but I'll take what I can get
  • have an odd urge to watch Grease 2 today... have sent Nathan to my mother's to borrow the dvd
  • my Christmas tree is in it's box in my living room where it's been for the last week
  • harder every year to get in the spirit and decorate...
  • maybe tomorrow...
  • I spend way too much time on Facebook
  • Hubby is working 9am to 9pm... sucks :(
  • think I'll go read my book until the dvd arrives
  • Reading The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon... love her :)
  • Have a beautiful day!

No comments: