Sunday, November 08, 2009

quick update

Hi all :)

Things are going really well for me lately. Eric and I are doing wonderful. My job is going good. The kids are, well, normal, LOL...

And I signed back up at Curves a couple of weeks ago. That feels good. Really good. Getting there has been hit and miss so far... Nicholas had H1N1 right after I signed up and I didn't go for fear of passing it to everyone there, and I got there once after that and then came down with bronchitis. I feel ok, but if I start breathing heavy at all I can't stop the deep, painful coughing. Not a good way to be at the gym. I have managed to locate the treadmill, though a fierce battle it was with all the clothes hanging around, over and on top of it :) I figure I can at least walk without agitating my bronchitis.

No comments: